Your mortgage loan is probably one of your largest financial transactions, and it’s important to have easy and convenient access to your account. Here are some ways to manage your mortgage whenever you need to and wherever you are:
Manage your mortgage easily with Wells Fargo Online®
Once you sign on to Wells Fargo Online®, you can access your mortgage — as well as your other Wells Fargo accounts — from your desktop or mobile device. Here are some advantages of managing your mortgage online:
- View your mortgage details in one place — including your balance, last payment made, payment schedule, interest rate, and escrow information.
- Make payments easily — by transferring funds from your Wells Fargo or other U.S.-based checking or savings account. You can also set up automatic payments so you don’t have to remember to make them each month. Plus, it’s easy to make additional payments to principal or escrow.
- Set up Mortgage alerts — to get email or push notifications when payments are due and when they post. It’s easy to set up, and you can change your alerts at any time.
- Opt to receive up to 12 months of mortgage statements online — to easily view and download your records without having so much paper to manage and file.
- Download tax information for faster filing — year-end tax documents are available by January 31, often before they arrive in the mail.
Access your personalized mortgage dashboard. Discover everything you need to know about your mortgage, your home, and your neighborhood in one place.
- Track your payment, view current loan details and refinance options
- View your home’s value and see how much equity you may have available
- Use interactive tools to plan for what’s next, such as owning your home sooner, lowering your monthly payment, or accessing your equity
- See home value trends in your neighborhood
Your personalized mortgage dashboard is updated daily, so check back regularly to enhance your homeownership experience. Get started here.
We’re here if you need us.
Your mortgage is a big financial commitment. With convenient, anytime access to your mortgage, you can manage your account wherever you are and whenever you need to. And, if you ever have any questions about your mortgage, we’re here to help in any way we can.
Connect with us today — we’re just a call or click away.